Who you are:
You are a skilled developer with a passion for infrastructure as a service including scalable and reliable systems, code quality, and engineering efficiency. As a Principal DevOps Engineer, you will ensure the high-quality delivery of our software with a rapidly growing team, by building the frameworks and tools needed by software engineers and data scientists to thoroughly validate, deploy, and monitor their code.Â In this role, you will be a champion for best practices and a quality mentor to the rest of the engineering organization. A successful candidate will be a well-rounded engineer with experience in systems automation and tool development for a container based infrastructure, who thrives when solving diverse technical problems in a fast-paced environment.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and maintain tools used by engineering for monitoring, event collection, and downtime tracking
- Develop deployment and automation tools to manage a rapidly growing number of services
- Drive improvements in security, scalability, reliability, and performance
- Troubleshoot large-scale distributed systems (hardware, software, applications, and network)
- Develop continuous integration systems and test frameworks
- Work with other teams to gather requirements and disseminate to the rest of the team
Why you should work here:
- We recognize and reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave and 100% company paid parental leave
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
â¦and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.