About Levity ð§ââï¸
Levity is a well-funded, early-stage software startup on a mission: We give users the simplest AI development experience in the world and let them automate mindless, repetitive work that can currently only be performed by humans.
We believe that AI offers tremendous benefits for all kinds of companies and that its use will become inevitable to succeed in global, competitive markets. With our platform, we allow innovators to build custom AI solutions, based on their company-specific data and use cases, without the need to write a single line of code. Our ambition is to build a best-in-class product to scale the Product-Led Growth SaaS company that Levity is.
The role ð¯
We are looking for an experienced Frontend Engineer to help us grow the organization throughout our next phase of growth. You’ll play a crucial role in developing the simplistic, design-driven frontend that powers our AI-powered workflow automation solution. You’ll closely collaborate with our whole engineering and design team to drive forward fast-paced development cycles. We’re excited to work with someone who is highly motivated, comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment and is happy to work with a remote team.
Your challenge ð¥
We are looking for someone who makes things happen. Building on initial traction with customers, we are entering a rapid scaling phase. Now is the time to double down on our product development efforts to serve a broad range of global customers.
- Work closely with designers and other engineers, teaming up in small cross-functional teams to bring features from idea to prototype to final implementation
- You will work on high impact features of our web application that are core to the end user experience
- Collaborate with other frontend engineers and the design team on our in-house design system
- Review the work of your teammates and support them
- Work on any initiative you feel passionate about – especially if it moves the needle for our product and/or development efforts
Sounds like you? ð
- You have 3+ years of professional experience as a frontend engineer
- You’ve worked on Single Page Applications built with React, Angular, Vue or similar
- You enjoy working on complex problems and breaking them down into smaller pieces
- You have excellent communication skills and the willingness to share and teach
- You have the ability to deal with the fast pace and ambiguity of a startup. Things change and sometimes you need to develop expertise as you go.
- Previous experience with GraphQL, Tailwind and TypeScript would be a plus
- Competitive salary + equity package
- High-end equipment of your choice
- Beautiful and central Berlin office
- Paid offsites/workations twice a year
- Ownership from day 1
- Dynamic team and flat hierarchies
Why Levity? ð
We are a highly ambitious team, trying to put a dent in the universe.
Since we are still a small team, the fate of the company rests on the shoulders of everyone â from Intern to CEO. People are able to work on projects that excite them the most and are able to wear lots of hats.
Levity was founded in Berlin, but asÂ aÂ remote-first company, our team works together from all over the world. With that mindset, we’re building an inclusive workplace that invites diverse perspectives, and values talent from diverse personal and professional backgrounds.
Sounds like a good fit? Join us on our mission to democratize AI powered workflow automation – we look forward to hearing from you!