As a Top 25 Great Place to Work® recipient, AON Hewitt Best Employer, and one of the fastest growing tech companies in North America according to Deloitte, You.i TV is changing the way that viewers experience TV across mobile, tablet and streaming devices. Interested in building the future of TV? We’re actively recruiting a Software Developer to take on a React Native project within our Services Engineering group.
What you’ll do:
- Contribute to cutting edge, graphics intensive cross-platform applications.
- Work as part of a highly collaborative Agile team to push innovation forward.
- Day-to-day work will include daily stand-ups with your awesome team, working collaboratively in your pod area with Product Management, Testers, UX and of course, fellow developers.
- Our tools include: Github, Jira, and your IDE and OS of choice.
- You will have access to readily available support from your team with the many cool technologies that we work with.
What you bring to the table:
- A strong sense of curiosity and interest in learning new technologies.
- You like to iterate quickly and enjoy improving the performance of existing features.
- You have shipped apps using React Native on iOS and Android
- You have experience integrating with web services
- You’ve used popular toolkits to build some impressive user interfaces
- You have experience working with JS application architecture or state container frameworks like Redux or Flux
- Bonus points if you have built apps for TVOS!
Distribution is the name of the game. TV & Media companies are in a race to reach as many viewers as possible on screens of all shapes and sizes. Which is why brands such as A+E Networks, AT&T, WarnerMedia, NBA, Warner Brothers, National Geographic, and Fox have already turned to You.i TV to develop and deploy their suite of TV applications.
You.i TV is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the differences between us that make us all special and unique in our own ways. We know interviewing can be pretty stressful so please let us know if we can do anything to make the experience as enjoyable as possible! This includes special accommodations throughout the interview process.
Source: Remote OK