About Dive:In the age of remote work, the human connection is missing. We believe that to make remote work work, weâll have to make it human first. Our Mission:Every company is a remote company. Companies will be soulless without great culture.
We are building technology for remote workers to help them develop a deep personal connection and build a great culture. About the product:Dive is a fun space for remote teams where they can socialize. You can see whoâs online, call a group, play games, watch movies together, or bond on common interest areas. You can talk, screen share, and do video chat with a click.
Check out our website – www. letsdive. ioWe have given access to the product to a very limited set of companies which includes **Facebook, Google, Gitlab, Rippling, and others**. We have 500+ companies who have signed up for early access.
After months of research and hundreds of customer interviews, weâre trying to replicate the cafeteria, fun setup in office for the new era of work. At Dive, weâre looking for a Creative Content Writer who will play a key role in creating valuable, relevant and consistent content that excites and engages our customers. If you are a versatile storyteller with a passion for communicating complex topics simply and want to move the world forward by the power of tech, this is a great job for you. We believe that this role is very crucial to the organization as all great movement starts with a great story.
You can draft that story. **As content marketer at Dive, you will:**- Put ð¥ on our movement to “Make remote work human”. - Develop long-term brand building initiatives and short-term awareness campaigns. - Produce great content at scale, working with our internal team and by building a network of audio/video, graphic design, and web resources.
- Grow and manage our social media accounts to drive traffic and engagement within our core buyer personas. - Collaborate with the the leadership team to evaluate new awareness opportunities and test new brand building formats. - Write effective email and landing page copy, subject lines, and messaging. - Craft unique, interesting, witty, and clever social media posts & captions that live on Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Watch videos & listen to podcasts in order to write emails, social media posts, and copy that will promote these pieces of content online. - Conduct friendly outreach to bloggers and press outlets for the purpose of growing online visibility. - Write effective website and marketing copy and contribute to other marketing and growth activities as needed. - Manage and set up Inbound marketing campaigns through email automation services like Hubspot, ActiveCampaign, Marketo, etc.
- Own the blog and create engaging, entertaining & educational posts that will be promoted across a range of channels and platforms. - Create distribution communications that are contextualized to each platform. - Involvement with other marketing and growth activities as needed. **We are looking for someone who:**- Has strong copywriting skills, a background in journalism or creative writing is a plus.
- Has a proven ability to generate creative ideas that attract attention on the web. - Has experience or a desire to master social media marketing & is someone who is digitally-savvy. - Is curious by nature and has a growth mindset. - Has an interest in media and the role the internet has on culture.
- Has strong project management and organizational skills, with the ability to juggle multiple projects while still working effectively. - Can set priorities, meet deadlines, and work independently. - Pays close attention to detail and has strong editing skills. - Can embrace change and is comfortable with ambiguity.
- Has some experience planning, creating, executing, and measuring multi-channel marketing campaigns. - Has previous blogging experience or success growing a company or personal brand is a plus. **Why Join. **Fun Product: – Build a product that you’ll user yourself and is fun to build.
You’ll get to build interesting features that brings your closed ones closer. You’ll get to use Dive with your friends and family. Solve a massive problem- The future of work is remote, but to make remote work work, we’ll have to make it human first. - Millions of remote workers struggle with isolation and disengagement from work.
This is our chance to improve their lives phenomenally. Amazing Team- Work directly with experienced founders who have built, scaled and took exit from several companies. Founders have scaled companies like Ola, Housing and Indiez. Remote Perks [...]
Source: Remote OK