At LimeSurvey we are dedicated building the worldâs #1 survey platform emphasized on ease of use, stability, and extensibility. We do this together with our fast-growing community and an international team of survey fanatics in Hamburg.
Â Â Â Â Â
You can find LimeSurvey in over 140 countries and 80+ languages: from local governments, NGOâs and universities to students, small business owners and public traded companies.
We could use some help. If youâre looking for the next challenge as a Product Manager and like to optimize, grow, and build a big product then you might have just found it.
This will be your arena:
Our LimeSurvey survey platform is providing capabilities to create and collect online surveys and analyse and share survey data. The survey platform can be used to conduct simple questionnaires with just a couple of questions or advanced assessments with conditionals and quota management.
We work closely with our community and partner network to co-create, fix bugs, translate, and share knowledge. You will join our creative team and get involved in building the worldâs #1 open-source survey platform.
You will help build a versatile, open-source survey tool for newcomers and professionals. So, they can get the freshest insights – as easy as squeezing a lime. Well, for the latter âeasyâ part we could really use your help.Â
As the Senior Product Owner, you will have a key position in rebranding LimeSurvey and would bring your expertise in updating the design of our product, relaunching our website and creating a new question editor.Â
This will be your challenge:
- Contribute to strategy. Collaborate with different stakeholders to define and align our strategic direction.Â
- Own the product. You will be part of our agile Survey Platform team and help co-create our roadmap with different stakeholders, update our product backlog and keep track of long and short-term objectives.
- Requirements engineering. You will engineer requirements of new features, plan and execute them while keeping an eye on ROI.
- Eyes on the price. You know the difference between âshould havesâ and âcould havesâ and work on the most important features in line with available resources. You keep a continuous feedback loop with other stakeholders.
This is you:
- Experience. 5+ yearsâ experience as a product manager working together with stakeholders.
- User centered. You think like end users and care about the craft of building a stable product for them while delivering a seamless user experience.
- Methodologies. You know how to implement an agile way of working while adhering to a sprint timeline (heartbeat).
- Analytics. You know how to conduct analyses and can translate user data into useful actionable insight.
- Characteristic. You have a good sense of humour and you stay calm in stressful situations. You are patient, value honesty and hard work. You bring positive energy to the team and experience great joy in seeing other team members grow.
- You are a visionary. You communicate and get things done.
Tech we use:
- Yii-3, Yii-1, PHP Framework
- Bootstrap 5
- MySQL, MSSQL and Postgres
- Docker, CI, CD
What we offer
Varied, interesting and challenging tasks, the chance to work with a growing dynamic distributed international team, room for creativity and your own ideas. We offer a wide range of training courses including language classes.
We work flexible hours, distributed, from home or in the office. We offer a dynamic working environment with flexible hours remote, from home, or in the office if youâre nearby at headquarters in Hamburg. As well as an appropriate salary package based on cost of living including paid vacation, local public holidays, paid sick leave & parental leave, employment & contractor options.