Full time position & internal position. ExceptionnalyÂ we will consider high-value applications for remote positionsLocation: Paris, France – Abidjan, CÃ´te-dâIvoire or Remote position located in Western/Eastern Europe (European Time Zone UTC+1 to +3) or Africa (UTC to UTC+2)**About us**We are a French & African startup occurring in the field of music streaming. WAW MUZIK was born from an idea: Africa is full of music fans and talents, but no one has yet found the sustainable model for music listening. We did it.
We created an innovative model, based on micropayment and curation, that will fit the people needs as well as give artists a fair pay for their music. In partnership with the leading telecommunications operator in French-speaking countries and the world leader in music production, we just launched our streaming music app in Ivory Coast (West Africa). Thanks to the scalability of our model, we aim at becoming the leader streaming music service in West Africa in the years to come. We therefore want to surround ourselves with passionate, talentuous, engaged and dynamic men and women, who will accompany us in this challenge.
**Are you talented. **WAW MUZIK is looking for a Senior Product Manager to help us grow our product that will give African users aÂ new way to listen to the music they like on mobile phone. Bilingual, You will be responsible for the definition, development and growth of our IOS and Android Application, working alongside brilliant engineers, to help shape the future direction of WAW and the music streaming industry in Africa. Youâre an experienced PM who is passionate about working on products that improve people’s lives.
You are constantly coming up with great new feature ideas and thinking critically about which of them will make the biggest impact. You know how to measure and interpret the results of your teamâs efforts. You love working on teams, side-by-side with the best engineers and designers. You easily manage several projects at once and you break problems down into simple solutions.
You are comfortable owning the roadmap, vision and implementation of a full product experience. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES**What youâll do***The Product Owner has the responsibility of creating a vision so that the development team clearly visualizes the expected outcome by the business. It is the Product Owner who interacts and collaborates with the buisness to understand their requirements, so that it can be effectively communicated with the dev team.
* In accordance with the Business, you will drive the vision, product roadmap and KPIs for your product area.
* Partner with engineers and designers to ideate, prioritize and deliver great solutions for our customers*
* Youâll become an authority on your product area. Youâll identify customer needs and business opportunities through a combination of user research, collecting feedback from cross-functional teammates, diving into data, and competitive analysis.
* * Influence other product teams and cross-functional teams to ensure successful outcomes in your area.
* * Align your product strategy to company goals and drive positive business outcomes.
* Develop domain knowledge and relationships with internal domain experts within assigned product segment*
* Work with Product Management and Business Owner to organize Roadmap Product deliveryÂ based on RoadMap Item, Epics, User story to create program backlogs.
* * Write requirements: Road Map item, Epics and user story or in traditional requirements formats & Mockup, as required by internal template and policy to ensure the requirements are met*
* Communicate and detail backlog to squad sprint team prior to the beginning of each development sprint*
* Participate in the development process by providing just in time feedback and clarification to developers regarding requirements contained in the current development sprint*
* Organize and run sprint review/demo meeting for each sprint*
* Participate in the product roadmap development process with the Product Management teamRequirements**Key*** Bilingual French/English* 4+ years of product management experience building high growth application on IOS and/or Android* Excellent user-centric design and product sense* Excellent analytical skills to break down and solve complex problems* Proven ability to collaborate cross-functionally* Excellent written and oral communication skills* Excellent business judgement* Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment* Experience leading project specifications & backlog* Experience within a global remote organization, preferably working with development teams across geographies* SQL KnowledgeOptionalMarketing knowledgesIf you don’t think you meet all of the criteria below but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we’re looking for someone excited to join the team. [...]
Source: Remote OK