Launched in 2016 in New Orleans, LA, Ready provides a convenient, affordable, and coordinated solution to help at-risk, vulnerable populations access and navigate the healthcare system by providing high-quality care, education, and support through community-based resources.
We partner with leading health plans, health systems, and at-risk provider groups to identify and engage the hardest to reach patients. Our hybrid care model leverages in-home and telemedicine capabilities, deploying specially trained âRespondersâ (with backgrounds as EMTs and paramedics) into patientsâ homes paired with a Ready clinician (Physician, NP, PA, or LCSW) via telehealth.
Ready meets patients where they are, addressing their physical, behavioral, and social needs to improve self-efficacy and trust – leading to reductions in unnecessary ED utilization, driving high-quality outcomes, and lowering the total cost of care.
We currently provide care in three markets: Louisiana, Nevada, and the Capital Region, with plans for national expansion underway.
For this role, Ready seeks a dynamic and versatile individual to build out its information security programs. Reporting to the VP of Operations with a dotted line to The Director of Compliance & Privacy, youâll own the companyâs IT and Security initiatives across all departments and have significant discretion to shape those initiatives as you see fit. This is an exciting opportunity to join a nationally recognized and growing healthcare provider. The position is entirely remote, so job duties can be performed anywhere in the United States!
What You’ll Do
- Provide tactical planning, development, evaluation, and coordination of the Information and Technology systems
- Develop, coordinate, guide, and maintain IT operational plans in support of overall clinical/patient-focused mission and business strategy. These plans will define a vision for meeting current and future information and technology needs, while ensuring alignment and integration of IT with Readyâs overall vision, mission, and values.
- Develop and maintain appropriate IT Security, administrative, and technical safeguards to maintain the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of all company confidential information and company systems.
- Analyze IT infrastructure and systems performance to assess operating costs, productivity levels, upgrade requirements, risks and other metrics and needs.
- Develop and deliver annual and periodic security training to employees and appropriate third parties.
- Develop and implement a system for inventorying, issuing, tracking, and returning electronic equipment (e.g., laptops) issued to company employees
- Serve as IT lead to ensure that implementation of new systems meet the companyâs security standards
- Serve as the companyâs Security Officer.
- Serve as the head of IT and manage a small team
What You’ll Need
- 5+ years’ IT & Security experience, preferably in a healthcare setting.
- Hands-on experience building and leading a healthcare IT Security program.
- CISSP or related certification strongly preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of laws and regulations regarding HIPAA, HITECH, healthcare privacy and security, and general privacy and information security. Experience leading or significantly participating in HITRUST certification process strongly preferred.
- Experience with Google Suite strongly preferred
- Experience leading and negotiating the security risk assessment process for both vendors and payors strongly preferred.
- Experience drafting and implementing policies, procedures, and company trainings.
- Experience conducting internal audits.
- Ability to serve as both a manager and individual contributor.
- Ability to identify and prioritize key deliverables without supervision.
- Ability to work remotely with minimal distraction.