Service Provider Pro
We’re expanding our team and are looking for **a part-time customer support person** to help answer tickets during US business hours. [Service Provider Pro](https://spp. co) is an agency management and client portal software helping digital marketing agencies sell millions of dollars in services every month. We’re a small and highly effective remote team âÂ you’ll have the autonomy to make decisions and do the best work of your career.
# Benefits of this roleHere’s why this is a great job.
* You’ll play a huge role in the company. This isn’t a support position where you’re mindlessly closing tickets all day. Our support volume is not high but our customers expect thoughtful in-depth replies to their questions.
* You’ll work remotely. Work from anywhere and enjoy the benefits of setting your own schedule.
* You’ll work 15-20 hours per week starting out. Hours are flexible depending on your availability.
* This is an entry level position with support for growth and more hours.
* You’ll get paid $10. 00-$15. 00/hour depending on your skills and experience# The ideal candidateWe’re open to hiring candidates with different backgrounds, experiences, and skills.
If you’re talented, self-sufficient, and ambitious you might be a great fit regardless of experience. There are some attributes that are guaranteed to make you awesome at this:* You’re a self starter, you don’t need constant check-ins to get things done.
* You’re good at expressing ideas in clear and concise writing. The tone of our company is very personal, and being able to write simply is a must.
* You’re tech savvy. You’re able to learn new software and figure out problems as they arise.
* You’re reliable. This is a remote position and nobody is going to look over your shoulder.
Show up when you say you will, do what you say you’ll do.
* Finally, you’re proactive about moving the company forward. When you notice areas for improvement you take the initiative to create change. [...]
Source: Remote OK