Headquarters: Bratislava, Slovakia
Who are we?
We are itrinity and we operate a number of successful SaaS businesses including Mangools – a super user-friendly set of SEO tools used by more than 1,000,000 people all over the world.
UptimeRobot, the next product in our portfolio is the most popular website monitoring service in the world. The main job of UptimeRobot is actually quite simple – we check websites on a regular basis and alarm the owners in case something goes wrong. Since 2010, we’ve helped more than 800,000 people keep their websites up and running.
Even though we focus on SME, we also serve many popular brands like AirBnB, Apple or SkyScanner.
Who are we looking for?
- A passionate online marketer who will help us to start a serious marketing for UptimeRobot.com and EmailListVerify.com
- A strategic thinker who will set marketing strategies and prioritize properly
- An executor willing to roll up his sleeves and implement those strategies
- A good leader who knows how to build a strong marketing team
What will be your job?
- Craft growth marketing strategies, hiring plans, prepare marketing budgets
- Brainstorming and executing PPC, email, social and other campaigns
- Managing our affiliate programs and building partnerships
- Keeping a close watch on KPIs and understanding our users’ behavior to optimize the campaigns and onboarding processes
- Looking for new marketing channels and techniques which could be the next game-changers
- Ability to think strategically and execute. We are just at the beginning of building a marketing team so most of the responsibilities will be on to you.
- Work experience as Head of Marketing, preferably within the SaaS industry
- Experience running successful marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of web analytics, understanding of PPC and email marketing platforms
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Performance/growth marketing orientation
What’s in for you?
- You won’t be just a little wheel in a big machine, actually the contrary, you’ll have a lot of autonomy and you’ll see the direct impact of your work on the company on a daily basis, which isn’t so common in bigger companies
- We are a small team working in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere, don’t expect any typical corporate manners
- You’ll be part of the team that develops worldwide popular SaaS tools with amazing UX
- Ability to work from home/remotely
- Competitive salary