Hayden5 is looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer to help guide the launch of its new PRODUCERai platform. Ideal candidates should be well-versed in both React (written in TypeScript) and Django. Having some DevOps experience is a definite plus, but not required. (See below for more details.)
Beyond that, though, an open mind and a willingness to learn is critical. Moreover, this platform will be used by the entirety of the organization to streamline business operations across the board, so effective communication skills will be crucial as you gather initial feedback from users to improve the software. So if you’re a passionate developer with an inquisitive mind that loves to build cool products that will have a meaningful impact on real-world operations, then we would love to hear from you.
- 3+ Years with React (written in TypeScript)
- Redux (Required)
- Redux-Saga (Required)
- Material-UI (Preferred**)
- Experience with WebPack (Required)
- 2+ Years working with Django
- Django REST Framework (Required)
- Django Channels (Required)
- Django Celery (Required)
- Writing unit tests using pytest (Preferred**)
- 3+ Years working with Git (Required)
- DevOps Experience (Preferred)
**If you’re unfamiliar with this requirement, then you must be willing to learn it quickly.
Why You Should Apply:
Hayden5 is an esteemed full service video production and post services company that offers services to a wide variety of well-known organizations. The platform that we are building out will help all aspects of our business. That being said, we feel confident that you’ll find the work you’re doing incredibly interesting as you see the technology’s adoption permeate throughout the organization and go on to improve video production across the globe.
What You’ll Do:
- Help finish the frontend UI to prepare for launch
- Help finish the frontend-backend integration
- Work on refining the backend API to fill in any gaps, add extra security scopes, etc.
- Help create documentation for the backend API
- Write backend unit tests to increase code coverage
- Interact with beta users to gather feedback on bugs/missing features and strategize with the lead developer on how to prioritize tasks and quickly roll out solutions
- Take part in a weekly meeting to discuss progress with management
Source: Remote OK