We are looking to bring on a few friendly Customer Advisors to join our Customer Service team. This is a location-independent full time position. If you have a Customer Service background and are interested in expanding your horizons in a unique industry, weâd like to meet you. This is a huge opportunity for you to work with one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.
S. and learn the ins and outs of the online business world. Over the last couple of years, our company has seen explosive growthâand there is no sign of it slowing down. In order to keep hitting our goals, we need to expand our horizons and grow our amazing team so that the customer experience remains the de facto highest standard for buying and selling online businesses.
Your work will help propel the industry forward to new levels not seen before. And weâre just getting started. **So What is a Customer Advisor. ** The Customer Advisor is considered Empire Flippersâ front line representative, providing exceptional chat support to our customers and potential customers.
The person in this role is responsible for dealing with inbound enquiries, emails, and keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior. The person in this role must enjoy talking with people and have excellent interpersonal skills. Could this be you. Training for this role should last 4-6 weeks.
One of the many benefits is that youâll be free to work anywhere in the world that serves your creativity best, be it the beaches in Thailand, which does have superb 4G connectivity and cheaper cost of living, or in a mountain resort in the Swiss alps â the choice is yours (*see USA resident requirements below). If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, then read on to learn more about our company and how to apply for the position. **Whatâs the Opportunity. ** Becoming a Customer Advisor makes you a critical part of the team at Empire Flippers.
You will represent our brand and be the first contact point within Empire Flippers that existing customers and potential customers will likely hear from when they interact with us. Youâll take on the challenge of maintaining the high bar for the customer experience while supporting the overall efficiency of Empire Flippers. Your work ethic and skill set will have a direct impact on our growth. We will offer you training and give you insights into the online business space.
The high achiever in this role may see that itâs a great step into the company and a springboard to either a fully-fledged Customer Advisor or a different role around operations for high performers. **Whatâs the Customer Advisor Position Like. ** While we are an Inc. 5000 company, weâre not overly corporate.
Youâll work alongside our Customer Service Team to make sure the job gets done. We believe in collaboration, and that means every department in our company comes together to help bring a project to fruition. It has been an effective strategy, and has worked well for us. When you first come on board as a Customer Advisor, you will start learning more about our business before jumping into the job.
You will be introduced to daily customer service tasks that support our Empire Flippers team. You will become well versed in our phone processes, from how our inbound system works all the way up to speaking to customers and communicating via online chat to give a great impression of Empire Flippers to anyone who makes contact via the site chat function. You might be wondering, though â¦ what will your daily work routine look like once youâre up and going. Here is a list of daily tasks weâll expect from you (though this isnât an exhaustive list and could change):* Provide chat support coverage M-F.
* Overlapping shift work conducts business primarily during 1 am to 10 am Eastern Standard time zone.
* Handle outbound calls. This may include discussions with potential buyers or sellers who want to understand how our process works.
* Identify customersâ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
* Properly handle escalating unresolved queries to the next level of support.
* Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile.
* Create tickets and provide general support work in Zendesk as needed.
* Update customer data and produce activity reports as needed.
* Preserve and grow knowledge of Customer Advisor procedures, recommending process modifications or improvements as needed.
* Communicate with colleagues via Slack messaging application.
* Attend weekly team calls via Zoom.
* Review documents sent by customers.
* Other duties as assigned. **What Skills Are Needed. ** We believe in hiring people who are a good fit with us culturally. We want people who are hungry to learn, but also people that will be fun to work with.
Itâs important to keep in mind that we are all remote workers. This means that you would need to be comfortable working alone, while knowing you have support from coworkers who are just a Slack message or phone call away. **While cultural fit is imperative, that doesnât mean we arenât looking for a certain kind of skill set:*** Proficiency in English.
* Strong attention to details.
* People person â must enjoy helping others.
* Ability to closely follow processes.
* Strong client-facing and communication skills.
* Advanced troubleshooting, time management, and multi-tasking skills.
* Ability to ask questions whenever unsure about how to proceed.
* Be able to prioritize tasks quickly.
* Not easily overwhelmed by fast paced environment.
* You are proficient with Google Suite, Slack, Skype and Zoom.
**Whatâs the Lifestyle Like. ** Our company is built on a culture of remote work, travel, and living life on your terms. Being a location-independent full-time position is one of the many benefits. And while we are a geographically distributed team, the Customer Advisors in this particular role will need to work set shifts, 40 hours per week.
Overlapping shift work conducts business primarily during 1 am to 10 am Eastern Standard time zone. However, this doesnât mean you must live in the USA. Youâll be free to work anywhere that serves your lifestyle best (*see USA resident requirements below). **You wonât start off making much money.
**This is an entry-level position. For the first six months, you will be paid $2,500 USD per month during the probation period. After six months, you will be introduced to our compensation plan where you will continue to earn a base pay of $2,500 USD per month plus an additional performance based bonus. **Love It.
Whatâs the Catch. ** We love our team members and our work, but that still means you will need to perform up to our expectations. Hopefully, you will exceed those expectations and take us to new heights with the skills you bring to the table. You will need to be someone who is ultra-flexible.
Our business is truly global, and we have staff members and customers in every corner of the globe. You will need to be extremely reliable and responsible â¦ and recognize that this is not a side gig or a gap year experience. We want you to become a long-term employee with us. This is a brand ambassador position with Empire Flippers, and ultimately we want the Customer Advisor position to grow into a premier role for you.
Source: Remote OK